Are you experiencing blurry vision near or far? Are you concerned about your vision continuing to get worse over time? Are you just annoyed with having to put plastic contact lenses in your eyes every day or have to worry about inconvenient and uncomfortable glasses everywhere you go? Have you ever wondered if there is something else you can do to see your world more clearly without having to get your eyes sliced up by high powered lasers?
Look no further, because this eye-opening online course created by Nathan Oxenfeld, author of Give Up Your Glasses For Good, will not only teach you step-by-step vision enhancing practices, but will also teach you how to use your eyes correctly 24/7 for the most effortless and strain-free way to see. This natural vision improvement program has helped people of all ages find fast and natural relief from many different vision problems including:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Presbyopia & Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Dry eye syndrome
- Computer vision syndrome
- Strabismus (crossed eye / lazy eye)
- Macular Degeneration
- and more...
"The course was outstanding and the vision lesson I had with Nathan was extremely helpful in improving my eyesight. I literally went into his class barely able to see the top line of the eye chart and am seeing much more clearly now with ease. I can say with confidence that my vision fluctuates between 20/20, 20/25, and 20/30. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and easy to understand in his approach to people's vision challenges. I am truly thankful to have him as my vision teacher and highly recommend him to anyone with a desire to improve their eyesight."
You can improve the health of your eyes and decrease dependency on glasses and contacts by following the simple and natural practices contained in this Holistic Vision Program sourced from the Bates Method, Yoga, Breathwork, Vision Training, and more.
When you enroll in this Holistic Vision Program you get...
- 6 Follow-Along "Vision Practice" Videos
- Show you the exact step-by-step home vision training process
- Teach you dozens of vision enhancing practices from the Bates Method, Yoga, Meditation, Breathwork, Vision Training and more...
- Press play, follow along, and relieve eyestrain immediately
- Experience your own "flashes of clarity" where you can see clearly without wearing glasses or contacts
- Learn how to gradually wean off your prescription lenses as your vision improves naturally over time
- 4 In-depth "Vision Education" Videos
- Dive deeper into the purpose, philosophy, and physiology of all the vision training practices and process
- Get answers to commonly asked questions
- 7 Comprehensive Digital Workbooks
- Downloadable & printable PDFs with descriptions, pictures, vision tools, and fill-in tables to customize your vision training
- Written step-by-step instructions for all the vision training practices contained in the vision training videos
- Daily Vision Practice Checklists at the end of each workbook to help keep yourself accountable
- Dozens of Useable Vision Tools
- Downloadable and printable eye charts and vision training tools that will help you learn how to improve your vision naturally
- Hang up eye charts in your house and office to strengthen your vision at home and at work
- BONUS! A complimentary 1 hour private vision improvement session with Nathan Oxenfeld
- Meet your instructor one-on-one
- Share your full vision history
- Customize your own vision training program
- Get your specific questions answered
This is the natural alternative to conventional eye care.
This is holistic eye care.
Conventional eye care only treats the symptoms of vision problems with glasses, contacts, drugs, or surgeries. Holistic eye care actually addresses the underlying root causes of vision problems to provide a much more permanent and sustainable solution. Most people begin a holistic eye care routine just to see more clearly and get rid of glasses, but see if you can try expanding your definition of “vision” to go beyond just “eyesight” and see how healthier vision can also mean a healthier body, mind, and life. Blurry vision is not only caused by age and genes. You are not helpless when it comes to your vision. Blurry vision also has functional causes.
In other words, the way you use your eyes today influences how they work for you tomorrow. Everyone brushes and flosses to keep their teeth healthy, but barely anyone is doing anything to keep their eyes healthy. On the contrary, with the modern demands of staring at screens and artificial technology for long stretches of time, the majority of humanity is beating up their eyes and overusing them to the point of fatigue and blur. If you are ready to listen to the SOS messages your eyes are sending you in the form of visual blur or strain, then this course will help you navigate out of the blur and into more clarity.
Whether you already have clear vision that you wish to maintain for as long as possible, you are just starting to notice your vision deteriorating and you want to prevent needing glasses, or you already have a vision problem and you've already worn glasses or contacts for years, this program can help you bring your eyes and vision back into a harmonious state of health and wellbeing.
When you start doing things every day to make your eyes healthier and happier, you may notice certain benefits including but not limited to:
- Decreased eyestrain
- Increased circulation
- Increased lymph flow
- Greater nutrient absorption
- Elimination of light sensitivity
- Increased tear production
- Physical & mental relaxation & focus
- Wider depth perception
- More vivid color vision
- Heightened senses
- Clearer eyesight
- Less addicted to prescription lenses
- Drop down to weaker prescription
- Give up glasses for good
- More confidence
- Less eye fatigue while reading or working on computers
- Deeper mental focus
- Longer attention span
- Sharper memory
- Better balance
- More restful sleep
- More vivid dreams
- many more…
Dr. William H. Bates O.D. (1860-1931)
The primary foundation for this holistic vision program is the Bates Method, which is a self-healing system developed by an ophthalmologist named Dr. William Bates in the early 20th century. Dr. Bates recognized that glasses were only treating the symptoms of vision problems without doing anything to address the underlying root causes of vision problems. This became clear to him when he continued to see his patients returning and needing stronger and stronger prescriptions the more they depended on artificial lenses. So he set out to find a better, more effective solution for actually fixing vision problems to the point where "visual crutches" were no longer needed. Although he was considered a "renegade ophthalmologist" by the orthodox vision community and his 40+ years of research and discoveries were kept out of the mainstream, he devoted his entire life to creating a roadmap from blur to clarity that has helped thousands and thousands of people break their addictions to prescription glasses. Since Nathan is also a certified Yoga instructor, he also includes elements from yoga, meditation, breathwork, emotional healing, nutrition, and more.
Whereas conventional eye care touts a "quick fix" to vision problems in the form of glasses, contacts, and surgeries, holistic eye care provides more of a gradual self-healing approach through a combination of physical and mental relaxation techniques and the application of proper vision habits, which eventually lead to a permanent solution. Remember, the "quick fix solution" conventional eye care provides is not really a solution at all. It ignores the underlying root causes of vision problems and only makes you more dependent on the multi-billion dollar optical industry for the rest of your life. If you are ready to break free from that vicious cycle and start taking your eye health back into your own hands, then this course is for you.
By identifying and addressing the underlying root causes, whether physical, mental, or emotional, of your vision problems you can slow them down, stop them from getting worse, and even begin to reverse them. The eyes are no exception to the rule that the human body can heal itself and rid itself of physical and mental complications. Turns out many vision problems are produced by an accumulation of physical, mental, and visual stress. By replacing this buildup of stress and strain with more relaxed eyes, mind, and vision, the causes of the vision problems and the vision problems themselves may begin to decrease and disappear.
Before becoming a vision educator, Nathan personally used this exact process to reverse his own myopia and astigmatism. Once he successfully improved his own vision, he spent over two years training under his vision teacher Dr. Jerriann Taber to become a certified Bates Method teacher and begin his own practice called Integral Eyesight Improvement. He has been living glasses-free and seeing clearly for three years, despite his daily dependence upon glasses and contacts for nearly fifteen years before learning that there were natural ways to improve vision.
The goal of this program is to show you exactly what Nathan did to improve his vision naturally so you can try it out for yourself. Nathan believes that the natural approach should be explored before resorting to more extreme measures or surgeries. Keep in mind that many people who get laser eye surgery experience temporary results and end up needing glasses again later in the future, whereas this program offers a more permanent solution by giving you the tools to maintain healthy eyes and clear vision for life.
Nathan Oxenfeld founded Integral Eyesight Improvement LLC in 2013 after successfully improving his own vision using all natural methods. After depending on glasses and contacts every day for over a decade, he was introduced to the Bates Method of natural vision improvement. With time and practice, both his myopia and astigmatism decreased to the point of no longer needing glasses to see clearly. Once he saw the results in himself, he felt called to train to become a Certified Bates Method Teacher under his mentor Dr. Jerriann Taber, who has been teaching the Bates Method for over 45 years. Once certified, he opened his holistic eye practice in Asheville, North Carolina and began assisting others along their natural vision improvement journey.
- In 2014 he launched his YouTube Channel called Bates Method 101, which has amassed 30 thousand followers and over 1.5 million views.
- In 2015 he published his book Give Up Your Glasses For Good: Holistic Eye Care for the 21st Century and also launched The Naked Eye Podcast.
- In 2016 he created the Holistic Vision Program to help people beyond Asheville learn the Bates Method in the form of an online course.
- In 2017 he completed his first European Vision Tour and attended the International Holistic Vision Conference.
- In 2018 he released an updated edition of his book, and went on book tours across the United States.
- In 2019 he created his 6 Month Vision Improvement Program and started The Better Eyesight Podcast.
- In 2020 he released The Computer Eyes Program specifically for children who use screens for school, as well as the first documentary about natural vision educators called Vision 2020: From Eyesight To Insight.
Over the years he has spoken and taught nationally and internationally, has hosted multiple immersion-style vision retreats, and has joined the board of the Association of Vision Educators. Nathan has a deep passion for opening people's eyes to new possibilities with their vision.
StartIntroduction: Watch & Read First!
StartWeek 1: Relaxation Foundations
StartWeek 2: Breathe Through The Blur
StartVision Education Class #1
StartWeek 3: Centralizing Your Eyes and Mind
StartWeek 4: Connecting Your Eyes and Mind
StartVision Education Class #2
StartWeek 5: Building Your Eyesight
StartWeek 6: Building Your Insight
StartVision Education Class #3
StartBONUS: Private Vision Lesson
StartVision Hall Archive
I had many flashes of clear vision on my walk yesterday. So magical!! I definitely notice that vision is better when I'm outdoors. Must be the UV light. I also noticed that things look more 3D than they did with glasses/contacts. I'm working on ALLOWING and believing in this miracle of clear vision, rather than being afraid of or denying it. Really an amazing process.
I took Nathan’s group class and then did a series of individual lessons with him. I find I always learn something when I have a lesson, sometimes subtle, sometimes quite remarkable. Nathan has been a good guide for me and I will continue to make use of my sessions with him. After about 10 lessons I made my vision practice my own. One month later I was able to easily pass my Driver’s License Vision Test so now after 15 years I no longer need to wear glasses when I drive!
“When I started the course, I had tried learning and implementing the Bates method for about a year and a half on my own starting at a -5.75 prescription with minor improvements. I was looking to dive deeper and get more insight on the process and how to speed up the improvements I had already seen. Nathan’s way of teaching the Bates method is clear and concise making it easy to understand week by week as new practices are introduced. Taking the course introduced accountability to the process and I was driven to do the practices every day as new videos came out every week. The biggest take away from the course was that being consistent and doing the various practices everyday is key. After about a month I was noticing details in my vision without glasses or contacts I hadn’t seen before. The course provides a great foundation and the tools needed to continue the practices long after the course ends to continue the success as much as you put into it. I will continue to use the knowledge I learned as I keep improving my vision and for the rest of my life.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to get started? There are two options to enroll:
- Holistic Vision Program Only
- Holistic Vision Program + 3 Private Vision Lessons with Nathan
Whether you just get the program by itself or you add the private lessons to the program, you can either select a 6 month payment plan or save some money by paying in full.
Please contact [email protected] with any specific questions you have.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you inside the program!